The mission of Coastal Growers Market is to be profitable outlets for local agriculture and valuable sources of fresh foods for consumers. If you grow, produce, or handmade goods here in Rhode Island, you may qualify to participate in our market. We accept applications for full-time vendors who participate in the market each week and artisan vendors who apply for specific dates. We also accept applications for community and non-profit groups to participate in the market.
2019 Summer Market Applications are now closed. Please check back in August for Winter 2019 Applications!
Application Process for Vendors and Artisans:
- Submit complete application. Applying business must complete application for participation in full. In order to be considered for participation, you must submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 251, Saunderstown, RI 02874.
- Complete application
- Complete product list on separate document
- Current proof of Liability Insurance coverage
- Current copy of RI Retail Sales Permit (if applicable)
- Relevant Health Department certificates
- Current Organic Certificate if marketing as organically grown
- Copies of promotional materials, web/social media links, photographs of product
- $50 application fee made out to Coastal Growers
- A careful review of product lists for new applicants and new product requests from returning vendors. New vendors are selected on their ability to offer products that are unique to this market. It is rare for a new vendor to be selected with a product list identical to those of current vendors. Review and acceptance is determined by leadership governance group of market.
- Notification will be made with any recommendations for participation if applicable. Further documentation or clarification may be required prior to acceptance.
- Payment for participation is due prior to start of market. Invoices for payment will be emailed to vendor.
Links to Download PDF Applications
- Returning Full Time Vendors
- New Full Time Vendors
- New & Returning Artisan Vendors
- Community and Non-Profit Groups
Standards for Participation
Coastal Growers takes consideration for participation in market seriously and consider quality participants who not only offer quality products, but wish to work in a collaborative community spirit. Coastal Growers upholds standards for participation which include quality, health and safety, suitability, sustainability,variety, and locally sourced. Please click here to review required Food Safety Guidelines for Market Vendors.