The Coastal Growers Market is always looking for great, friendly people who love Farmer’s Markets to help out! Volunteers help the operation run smoothly and are an important part of making the market run each week. Please complete our form here if you are interested.
1. Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Market set up (Putting out games, tables, tents, moving picnic tables)
- Vendor unload/assist (Helping vendors expedite unloading process for market set up)
- Farmer Market Shopping Education Tour (Organize a trip through the market to help others plan a shopping trip and meal) 1 time a month
- Market Information Table (Directing patrons, answering scheduling questions, counting, market specials, etc)
- Recipe and Shopping Expert (Scope of deals, quick plan to advise customers on developing meal recipes and where to shop) 9-11 am
- Marketing and social media
2. Single Day Volunteer Opportunities: The Coastal Growers Market hosts several Special Events throughout the summer season. We are always looking for extra hands to help out under the festival tent! Choice of Full Day (7:30am-1:30pm) or Half Day (7:30am-10:30am or 10:30am-1:30pm). Email email@example.com to find out more!